Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product optimization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product optimization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product optimization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product optimization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product optimization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- What are the basics of Product optimization fraud?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Is a Product optimization Team Work effort in place?
- What are the key elements of your Product optimization performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- How to measure variability?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Product optimization. How do we gain traction?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product optimization book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product optimization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product optimization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product optimization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product optimization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product optimization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product optimization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product optimization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Were potential customers involved early in the planning process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Product optimization project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Requirements Management Plan: Have stakeholders been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are resource rates available to calculate Product optimization project costs?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the Product optimization project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Product optimization project team to complete Product optimization project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
Step-by-step and complete Product optimization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product optimization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product optimization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product optimization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product optimization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product optimization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product optimization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product optimization project with this in-depth Product optimization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product optimization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product optimization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product optimization investments work better.
This Product optimization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.