Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 912 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 912 standard requirements:
- How do we go about Securing Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing?
- Is Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing ?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Do Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing book in PDF containing 912 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How solid is the Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing projection of competitive reaction?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages reflect the actual way in which the work will be done and are they meaningful products or management-oriented subdivisions of a higher level element of work?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Have business partners been involved extensively, and what data was required for them?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders signed by the purchasing agent?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing project risks at various Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing project stages?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the team ensure that all members equitably share the work essential to the success of the team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
Step-by-step and complete Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing project with this in-depth Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing investments work better.
This Product Portfolio Management for Manufacturing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.