Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Where is our petri dish?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Why is change control necessary?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- How are the Product strategy’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Product strategy team, Product strategy itself?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Will Product strategy deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product strategy book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Product strategy project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Product strategy project purposes different than the previously authorized Product strategy project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the required specifications for products or services changing?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Product strategy projects should be selected when compared with other Product strategy projects?
- Risk Audit: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Procurement Audit: In a competitive dialogue, were solutions proposed or confidential information given by a candidate not revealed to others without his/her express agreement?
- Quality Audit: What review processes are in place for the organizations major activities?
- Project Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
Step-by-step and complete Product strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product strategy project with this in-depth Product strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product strategy investments work better.
This Product strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: