Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Production Workshop Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Production Workshop related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Production Workshop specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Production Workshop Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Production Workshop improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 663 standard requirements:
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Production Workshop? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Production Workshop leader?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Operational – will it work?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Production Workshop?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Production Workshop work? How is the team addressing them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Production Workshop book in PDF containing 663 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Production Workshop self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Production Workshop Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Production Workshop areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Production Workshop Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Production Workshop projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Production Workshop Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Production Workshop project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What expertise is not available in your department?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined by which the Production Workshop project scope may be changed?
- Planning Process Group: How well will the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Production Workshop project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Cost Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your Production Workshop project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Production Workshop project sufficiently qualified?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
Step-by-step and complete Production Workshop Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Production Workshop project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Production Workshop project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Production Workshop project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Production Workshop project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Production Workshop project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Production Workshop project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Production Workshop project with this in-depth Production Workshop Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Production Workshop projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Production Workshop and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Production Workshop investments work better.
This Production Workshop All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.