Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Production Workshop Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Production Workshop related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Production Workshop specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Production Workshop Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Production Workshop improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 663 standard requirements:
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- What are the key elements of your Production Workshop performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Production Workshop processes?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Production Workshop agendas for the next 3 years?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Production Workshop products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Production Workshop book in PDF containing 663 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Production Workshop self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Production Workshop Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Production Workshop areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Production Workshop Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Production Workshop projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Production Workshop Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Production Workshop project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Production Workshop project risks at various Production Workshop project stages?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Production Workshop project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know whether they are adhering to their mission and achieving their objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Requirements Documentation: What marketing channels do you want to use: e-mail, letter or sms?
- Change Management Plan: How will the stakeholders share information and transfer knowledge?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Production Workshop project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member disagrees with the Job Expectations?
Step-by-step and complete Production Workshop Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Production Workshop project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Production Workshop project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Production Workshop project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Production Workshop project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Production Workshop project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Production Workshop project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Production Workshop project with this in-depth Production Workshop Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Production Workshop projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Production Workshop and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Production Workshop investments work better.
This Production Workshop All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.