Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Productivity model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Productivity model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Productivity model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Productivity model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Productivity model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- How do we go about Securing Productivity model?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Productivity model Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Consider your own Productivity model project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Is Supporting Productivity model documentation required?
- What is an unallowable cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Productivity model book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Productivity model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Productivity model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Productivity model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Productivity model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Productivity model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Productivity model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Productivity model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help Productivity model project managers understand the organizational context for their Productivity model projects?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Productivity model project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Productivity model project baseline?
- Procurement Audit: Is the organization aware and informed about international procurement standards and good practice?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its risk management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Change Management Plan: What communication network would you use – informal or formal?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff placements are appropriately effective and constructive in relation to program-related learning outcomes?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority draw up a comprehensive written report about progress and outcome of the procurement process?
- Quality Metrics: Where did complaints, returns and warranty claims come from?
Step-by-step and complete Productivity model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Productivity model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Productivity model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Productivity model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Productivity model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Productivity model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Productivity model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Productivity model project with this in-depth Productivity model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Productivity model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Productivity model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Productivity model investments work better.
This Productivity model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.