Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Professional ethics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Professional ethics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Professional ethics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Professional ethics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 948 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Professional ethics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 948 standard requirements:
- We picked a method, now what?
- How is progress measured?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Professional ethics services/products?
- Are we using Professional ethics to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- How are the Professional ethics’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Why is Professional ethics important for you now?
- Who will provide the final approval of Professional ethics deliverables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Professional ethics book in PDF containing 948 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Professional ethics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Professional ethics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Professional ethics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Professional ethics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Professional ethics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Professional ethics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Professional ethics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Is there a clear procedure for reporting accidents/injuries?
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation – How will change management be applied to this Professional ethics project?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Professional ethics project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Professional ethics project stage?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Professional ethics project success?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Professional ethics projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of information goes in a quality assurance plan?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization fulfilled its obligations related to the payment of social security contributions and taxes?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Risk Management Plan: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
Step-by-step and complete Professional ethics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Professional ethics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Professional ethics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Professional ethics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Professional ethics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Professional ethics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Professional ethics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Professional ethics project with this in-depth Professional ethics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Professional ethics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Professional ethics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Professional ethics investments work better.
This Professional ethics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.