Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Professional ethics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Professional ethics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Professional ethics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Professional ethics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 774 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Professional ethics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 774 standard requirements:
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- How is the value delivered by Professional ethics being measured?
- How will you measure the results?
- How are you going to measure success?
- How do you assess your Professional ethics workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- Has the Professional ethics work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- How do you manage and improve your Professional ethics work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Professional ethics book in PDF containing 774 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Professional ethics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Professional ethics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Professional ethics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Professional ethics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Professional ethics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Professional ethics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Professional ethics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a Construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed Professional ethics project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of Professional ethics project management life cycle?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this Professional ethics project in xx weeks?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
- Risk Management Plan: How are Risk Analvsis and Prioritization Performed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Professional ethics project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will promote/support the Professional ethics project, provided that they are involved?
Step-by-step and complete Professional ethics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Professional ethics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Professional ethics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Professional ethics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Professional ethics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Professional ethics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Professional ethics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Professional ethics project with this in-depth Professional ethics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Professional ethics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Professional ethics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Professional ethics investments work better.
This Professional ethics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.