Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Professional Technologist Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Professional Technologist related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Professional Technologist specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Professional Technologist Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Professional Technologist improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Professional Technologist goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Is maximizing Professional Technologist protection the same as minimizing Professional Technologist loss?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Professional Technologist Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- How do we improve productivity?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Professional Technologist delivery for example is new software needed?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Professional Technologist book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Professional Technologist self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Professional Technologist Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Professional Technologist areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Professional Technologist Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Professional Technologist projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Professional Technologist Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Professional Technologist project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Professional Technologist project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Professional Technologist project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your Professional Technologist project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Team Performance Assessment: Effects of crew composition on crew performance: Does the whole equal the sum of its parts?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Professional Technologist project manager must do to finalize Professional Technologist project close-out?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show full accountability for all material purchased for the contract, including the residual inventory?
Step-by-step and complete Professional Technologist Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Professional Technologist project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Professional Technologist project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Professional Technologist project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Professional Technologist project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Professional Technologist project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Professional Technologist project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Professional Technologist project with this in-depth Professional Technologist Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Professional Technologist projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Professional Technologist and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Professional Technologist investments work better.
This Professional Technologist All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.