Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Program book Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Program book related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Program book specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Program book Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 935 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Program book improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 935 standard requirements:
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Does the Program book task fit the client’s priorities?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Program book team, Program book itself?
- Do we have past Program book Successes?
- Does Program book systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Program book book in PDF containing 935 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Program book self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Program book Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Program book areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Program book Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Program book projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Program book Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Program book project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the tools and techniques used in managing the challenges faced?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for Program book project risks determined?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority verify compliance with the basic requirements of the competition?
- Executing Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Quality Audit: What are the main things that hinder your ability to do a good job?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are superior performers differentiated from average performers?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Program book projects utilized in this Program book project?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your Program book project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete Program book Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Program book project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Program book project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Program book project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Program book project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Program book project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Program book project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Program book project with this in-depth Program book Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Program book projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Program book and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Program book investments work better.
This Program book All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.