Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Program database Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Program database related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Program database specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Program database Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Program database improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Program database is underway?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Is performance measured?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What are the expected benefits of Program database to the stakeholder?
- How can you measure Program database in a systematic way?
- Who sets the Program database standards?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Program database book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Program database self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Program database Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Program database areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Program database Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Program database projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Program database Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Program database project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Program database project and how long is it?
- Scope Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Program database project oversight?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Program database project, how could you improve on the way Program database project was conducted?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are changes to the scope managed according to defined procedures?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many Rs: With too many people labeled as doing the work, are there too many hands involved?
- Risk Audit: What resources are needed to achieve program results?
Step-by-step and complete Program database Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Program database project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Program database project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Program database project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Program database project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Program database project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Program database project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Program database project with this in-depth Program database Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Program database projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Program database and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Program database investments work better.
This Program database All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.