Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Program evaluation and review technique Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Program evaluation and review technique related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Program evaluation and review technique specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Program evaluation and review technique Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 656 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Program evaluation and review technique improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 656 standard requirements:
- How are the Program evaluation and review technique’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- How to deal with Program evaluation and review technique Changes?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Program evaluation and review technique is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What situation(s) led to this Program evaluation and review technique Self Assessment?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Program evaluation and review technique book in PDF containing 656 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Program evaluation and review technique self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Program evaluation and review technique Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Program evaluation and review technique areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Program evaluation and review technique Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Program evaluation and review technique projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Program evaluation and review technique Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Program evaluation and review technique project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: For technology Program evaluation and review technique projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess Program evaluation and review technique project performance?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Program evaluation and review technique project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you determine the meeting length and time of day?
- WBS Dictionary: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Cost Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to thoroughly document the Program evaluation and review technique projects assumptions and constraints?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
Step-by-step and complete Program evaluation and review technique Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Program evaluation and review technique project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Program evaluation and review technique project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Program evaluation and review technique project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Program evaluation and review technique project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Program evaluation and review technique project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Program evaluation and review technique project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Program evaluation and review technique project with this in-depth Program evaluation and review technique Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Program evaluation and review technique projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Program evaluation and review technique and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Program evaluation and review technique investments work better.
This Program evaluation and review technique All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.