This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Program Management assessment.
‘Amazing that it’s possible for non-IT folks to be able to implement such a productive tool.’ – Analytics Manager in the Services Industry
‘It was a great experience working with The Art of Service. The self assessment was very helpful and provided many learning opportunities for our organisation.’ – Business Intelligence Platform Manager in the Miscellaneous Industry
‘The Art of Service’s self assessment was able to automatically detect key issues from multiple questions and prfioritize, without needing users to choose. Provides visually rich graphs and widgets to present the information more clearly Vendor support is great.’ – VP, BI & Analytics in the Finance Industry
What Is The Program Management Self-Assessment?
The Program Management Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Program Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Program Management task and that every Program Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Program Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Program Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Program Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Program Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Program Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 635 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Program Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Program Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Program Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Program Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Program Management with this Program Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 635 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Does the Program Management task fit the client’s priorities?
- Define Question: Is the impact that Program Management has shown?
- Measure Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Program Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Analyze Question: What business benefits will Program Management goals deliver if achieved?
- Improve Question: Which customers cant participate in our Program Management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Control Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Program Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Sustain Question: How do we maintain Program Management’s Integrity?
Value [to you] of the Program Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Program Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.