Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Program slicing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Program slicing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Program slicing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Program slicing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Program slicing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does our organization need more Program slicing education?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Program slicing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Program slicing data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- How do we know that any Program slicing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Program slicing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Program slicing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Program slicing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Program slicing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Program slicing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Program slicing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Program slicing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Program slicing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Program slicing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Program slicing project in less that xx days?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the Program slicing project team adequate to do the job?
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Program slicing project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the organization’s Program slicing projects more successful over time?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Project Scope Statement: What are the possible consequences should a risk come to occur?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
Step-by-step and complete Program slicing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Program slicing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Program slicing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Program slicing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Program slicing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Program slicing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Program slicing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Program slicing project with this in-depth Program slicing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Program slicing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Program slicing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Program slicing investments work better.
This Program slicing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.