Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Programmatic TV Advertising Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Programmatic TV Advertising related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Programmatic TV Advertising specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Programmatic TV Advertising Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Programmatic TV Advertising improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- How much does Programmatic TV Advertising help?
- How can we measure the performance?
- Do those selected for the Programmatic TV Advertising team have a good general understanding of what Programmatic TV Advertising is all about?
- Is a Programmatic TV Advertising Team Work effort in place?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Is Programmatic TV Advertising dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Programmatic TV Advertising book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Programmatic TV Advertising self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Programmatic TV Advertising Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Programmatic TV Advertising areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Programmatic TV Advertising Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Programmatic TV Advertising projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Programmatic TV Advertising Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Programmatic TV Advertising project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the procedures and processes to be followed for purchases, including approval and authorisation requirements?
- Procurement Audit: When negotiation took place in successive stages, was this practice stated in the procurement documents and was it done in accordance with the award criteria stated?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think our development process hampered this Programmatic TV Advertising project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Programmatic TV Advertising project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Change Management Plan: What are you trying to achieve as a result of communication?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Programmatic TV Advertising project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What instructional strategies were developed/incorporated (e.g., direct instruction, indirect instruction, experiential learning, independent study, interactive instruction)?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Programmatic TV Advertising project risks at various Programmatic TV Advertising project stages?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for accepting the reports produced by the process?
Step-by-step and complete Programmatic TV Advertising Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Programmatic TV Advertising project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Programmatic TV Advertising project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Programmatic TV Advertising project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Programmatic TV Advertising project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Programmatic TV Advertising project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Programmatic TV Advertising project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Programmatic TV Advertising project with this in-depth Programmatic TV Advertising Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Programmatic TV Advertising projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Programmatic TV Advertising and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Programmatic TV Advertising investments work better.
This Programmatic TV Advertising All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.