Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project 13 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project 13 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project 13 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project 13 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project 13 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Project 13 study?
- Does Project 13 analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Project 13 data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Does our organization need more Project 13 education?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Who else should we help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project 13 book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project 13 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project 13 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project 13 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project 13 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project 13 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project 13 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project 13 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Change Management Plan: Has this been negotiated with the customer and sponsor?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Procurement Audit: Are payment generated from computer programs reviewed by supervisory personnel prior to distribution?
- Risk Register: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Change Management Plan: What is the most positive interpretation it can receive?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Project 13 project management methodology?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Project 13 project manager a PMP (Certified Project 13 project manager) and experienced?
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Project 13 project management processes you chose to use?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the Project 13 project conveyed?
Step-by-step and complete Project 13 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project 13 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project 13 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project 13 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project 13 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project 13 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project 13 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project 13 project with this in-depth Project 13 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project 13 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project 13 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project 13 investments work better.
This Project 13 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.