Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project 13 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project 13 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project 13 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project 13 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project 13 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How likely is the current Project 13 plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What vendors make products that address the Project 13 needs?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Project 13 results are met?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Do the Project 13 decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project 13 book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project 13 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project 13 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project 13 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project 13 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project 13 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project 13 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project 13 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Quality Management Plan: Explain the procedures used to verify the data quality of the data being reviewed?
- Quality Metrics: Was the overall quality better or worse than previous products?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a procedure exist to ensure the Project 13 project work is completed in the appropriate sequence and on time?
- Change Request: Should staff call into the helpdesk or go to the website?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Project 13 project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Stakeholder Register: What opportunities exist to provide communications?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Project 13 project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Project 13 project stage?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
Step-by-step and complete Project 13 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project 13 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project 13 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project 13 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project 13 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project 13 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project 13 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project 13 project with this in-depth Project 13 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project 13 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project 13 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project 13 investments work better.
This Project 13 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.