Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project cancellation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project cancellation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project cancellation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project cancellation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project cancellation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Project cancellation effort?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Project cancellation activities?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Project cancellation techniques
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- What do we want to improve?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Project cancellation results are met?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project cancellation book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project cancellation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project cancellation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project cancellation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project cancellation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project cancellation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project cancellation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project cancellation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: What Actions Are Needed to Address the Problems and Achieve the Goals?
- Procurement Audit: Are the rules for automatic payment in computer programs approved by management prior to implementation?
- Lessons Learned: How accurately and timely was the Risk Management Log updated or reviewed?
- Executing Process Group: How can your organization use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Project cancellation project schedule available for all Project cancellation project team members to review?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What training requirements are there based upon the required skills and resources?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the Project cancellation project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Project cancellation project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Are procurement processes well organized and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Project cancellation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project cancellation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project cancellation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project cancellation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project cancellation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project cancellation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project cancellation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project cancellation project with this in-depth Project cancellation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project cancellation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project cancellation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project cancellation investments work better.
This Project cancellation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.