Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project Capability Centers Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project Capability Centers related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project Capability Centers specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project Capability Centers Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Capability Centers improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- How can you negotiate Project Capability Centers successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- Can we add value to the current Project Capability Centers decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Project Capability Centers team, Project Capability Centers itself?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project Capability Centers book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project Capability Centers self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project Capability Centers Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project Capability Centers areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Capability Centers Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project Capability Centers projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project Capability Centers Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project Capability Centers project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have any policies or procedures to guide its decision-making (code of conduct for the board, conflict of interest policy, etc.)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of those affiliated with the Project Capability Centers project?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Which changes might a stakeholder be required to make as a result of the Project Capability Centers project?
- Risk Register: Budget and Schedule: What are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Project Capability Centers project been reassigned to other units or Project Capability Centers projects?
Step-by-step and complete Project Capability Centers Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project Capability Centers project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project Capability Centers project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project Capability Centers project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project Capability Centers project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project Capability Centers project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project Capability Centers project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project Capability Centers project with this in-depth Project Capability Centers Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Capability Centers projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Capability Centers and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project Capability Centers investments work better.
This Project Capability Centers All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: