Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project Capability Centers Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project Capability Centers related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project Capability Centers specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project Capability Centers Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Capability Centers improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- Are there Project Capability Centers problems defined?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What is Effective Project Capability Centers?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Project Capability Centers improvements?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- Do we monitor the Project Capability Centers decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project Capability Centers book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project Capability Centers self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project Capability Centers Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project Capability Centers areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Capability Centers Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project Capability Centers projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project Capability Centers Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project Capability Centers project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a Project Capability Centers project two days earlier?
- Risk Audit: Are your rules, by-laws and practices non-discriminatory?
- Project Portfolio management: Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the team’s goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Project Charter: Project Capability Centers project Deliverables: What is the Project Capability Centers project going to produce?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who determines the quality and expertise of contractors?
- Risk Audit: Are auditors able to effectively apply more soft evidence found in the risk-assessment process with the results of more tangible audit evidence found through more substantive testing?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this Project Capability Centers project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
- Planning Process Group: Is the organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the Project Capability Centers project and to repeat it?
Step-by-step and complete Project Capability Centers Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project Capability Centers project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project Capability Centers project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project Capability Centers project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project Capability Centers project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project Capability Centers project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project Capability Centers project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project Capability Centers project with this in-depth Project Capability Centers Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Capability Centers projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Capability Centers and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project Capability Centers investments work better.
This Project Capability Centers All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.