Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project Capability Centers Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project Capability Centers related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project Capability Centers specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project Capability Centers Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Capability Centers improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Why should we adopt a Project Capability Centers framework?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Project Capability Centers goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- What are the disruptive Project Capability Centers technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Project Capability Centers models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project Capability Centers book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project Capability Centers self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project Capability Centers Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project Capability Centers areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Capability Centers Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project Capability Centers projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project Capability Centers Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project Capability Centers project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the Project Capability Centers project?
- Procurement Audit: Do the internal control systems function appropriate?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Ask: are others positioned to know, are others credible, and will others cooperate?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Project Capability Centers project management time and change request analysis time?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Project Capability Centers project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Risk Management Plan: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the indicators?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (Project Capability Centers project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the Project Capability Centers project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
Step-by-step and complete Project Capability Centers Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project Capability Centers project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project Capability Centers project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project Capability Centers project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project Capability Centers project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project Capability Centers project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project Capability Centers project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project Capability Centers project with this in-depth Project Capability Centers Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Capability Centers projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Capability Centers and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project Capability Centers investments work better.
This Project Capability Centers All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.