Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project commissioning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project commissioning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project commissioning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project commissioning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 894 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project commissioning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 894 standard requirements:
- A pmo, while providing meaningful tactical help, will always be second-guessed by the senior management team, especially during hard times. the executives, always challenged to provide a better bottom line, will constantly ask, do we really need this overhead? How do you manage this?
- first iteration. The “plan” for the team is then a list of prioritized features, and who is to perform the tasks of developing the features is decided on during the iteration. What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
- A lot of these decisions are based around selecting the correct level of governance and ceremony. At project initiation there should be questions such as ‘Do we run this as a full-on PRINCE2 project or do we use some of DSDM for this?’
- The pp and the semp define the tasks and schedule for the project and the processes that will be followed to produce the deliverables. once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
- If you ask people across an organization what they think of their executives strategic plan, do you encounter many individuals who roll their eyeballs and ask, what strategic plan?
- If we have a hot new project, and we change priorities to initiate that new project, what will the impact be on our strategic resource and on other resources in the organization?
- Does the design of the program/projects overall data collection and reporting system ensure that, if implemented as planned, it will collect and report quality data?
- When construction is complete, did we calculate and verify the energy performance of the system, in order to prove the success of the project. Did everything work as planned?
- Will there be other major initiatives, on the business side or IT side that will be competing with the same resources that this project will be relying upon?
- Have any anticipated potential workforce disruptions, labor relations or employee relations issues associated with the project/investment been planned for?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project commissioning book in PDF containing 894 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project commissioning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project commissioning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project commissioning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project commissioning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project commissioning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project commissioning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project commissioning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What risks may occur upfront, during implementation and after implementation?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Project commissioning project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the time and resources needed to complete the Project commissioning project be forecast?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Project commissioning project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Initiating Process Group: Are identified risks being monitored properly, are new risks arising during the Project commissioning project or are foreseen risks occurring?
- Project Scope Statement: Has a method and process for requirement tracking been developed?
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have the frequency of collection and the points in the process where measurements will be made been determined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is Project commissioning project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Value Pocket Identification & Quantification What Are Value Pockets?
Step-by-step and complete Project commissioning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project commissioning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project commissioning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project commissioning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project commissioning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project commissioning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project commissioning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project commissioning project with this in-depth Project commissioning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project commissioning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project commissioning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project commissioning investments work better.
This Project commissioning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.