Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project delivery method Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project delivery method related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project delivery method specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project delivery method Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project delivery method improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Why Measure?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Project delivery method shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Do we have past Project delivery method Successes?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- What are the long-term Project delivery method goals?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Project delivery method values?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- What is our competitive advantage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project delivery method book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project delivery method self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project delivery method Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project delivery method areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project delivery method Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project delivery method projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project delivery method Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project delivery method project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Lessons Learned: What on the Project delivery method project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Source Selection Criteria: What will you use to capture evaluation and subsequent documentation?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Project delivery method project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Team Directory: Does a Project delivery method project team directory list all resources assigned to the Project delivery method project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the team’s work approach?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask participants to close their laptops and place their mobile devices on silent on the table while the meeting is in progress?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation – What cost estimates will be prepared during the Project delivery method project phases?
Step-by-step and complete Project delivery method Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project delivery method project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project delivery method project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project delivery method project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project delivery method project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project delivery method project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project delivery method project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project delivery method project with this in-depth Project delivery method Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project delivery method projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project delivery method and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project delivery method investments work better.
This Project delivery method All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.