Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project KickStart Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project KickStart related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project KickStart specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project KickStart Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project KickStart improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Does the Project KickStart task fit the client’s priorities?
- How would one define Project KickStart leadership?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Project KickStart workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Is maximizing Project KickStart protection the same as minimizing Project KickStart loss?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project KickStart book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project KickStart self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project KickStart Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project KickStart areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project KickStart Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project KickStart projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project KickStart Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project KickStart project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has the power to influence the outcomes of the work?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Risk Audit: Do your financial policies and procedures ensure that each step in financial handling (receipt, recording, banking, reporting) is not completed by one person?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Project KickStart project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for determination of price variance by comparing planned Vs actual commitments?
- Source Selection Criteria: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Project KickStart project documentation?
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated Project KickStart project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Project KickStart project stage?
Step-by-step and complete Project KickStart Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project KickStart project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project KickStart project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project KickStart project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project KickStart project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project KickStart project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project KickStart project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project KickStart project with this in-depth Project KickStart Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project KickStart projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project KickStart and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project KickStart investments work better.
This Project KickStart All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.