Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project MoDEL Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project MoDEL related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project MoDEL specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project MoDEL Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project MoDEL improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- How do we keep improving Project MoDEL?
- Do we have past Project MoDEL Successes?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Project MoDEL measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Do we monitor the Project MoDEL decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Who else should we help?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Project MoDEL processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project MoDEL book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project MoDEL self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project MoDEL Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project MoDEL areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project MoDEL Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project MoDEL projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project MoDEL Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project MoDEL project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Preventative actions – planned actions to reduce the likelihood a risk will occur and/or reduce the seriousness should it occur. What should you do now?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Project MoDEL project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Project MoDEL project outputs?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all contract records been included in the Project MoDEL project archives?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in results-based evaluation?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you listen for voice tone and word choice to understand the meaning behind words?
- Lessons Learned: What regulatory regime controlled how the organization head and program manager directed the organization and Project MoDEL project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Project MoDEL project?
Step-by-step and complete Project MoDEL Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project MoDEL project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project MoDEL project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project MoDEL project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project MoDEL project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project MoDEL project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project MoDEL project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project MoDEL project with this in-depth Project MoDEL Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project MoDEL projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project MoDEL and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project MoDEL investments work better.
This Project MoDEL All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.