Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project MoDEL Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project MoDEL related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project MoDEL specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project MoDEL Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project MoDEL improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will you know when its improved?
- Who is the Project MoDEL process owner?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Project MoDEL techniques
- How are you going to measure success?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Project MoDEL process?
- Are accountability and ownership for Project MoDEL clearly defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project MoDEL book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project MoDEL self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project MoDEL Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project MoDEL areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project MoDEL Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project MoDEL projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project MoDEL Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project MoDEL project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the Project MoDEL project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Project MoDEL project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is a letter of commitment from each proposed team member and key subcontractor included?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What distinguishes one company from another in this area?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Project MoDEL project team have enough people to execute the Project MoDEL project plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Project MoDEL project Manager?
- Requirements Documentation: Validity. Does the system provide the functions which best support the customer s needs?
- Procurement Audit: How do you avoid delays at any stage/ stages of the procurement process?
Step-by-step and complete Project MoDEL Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project MoDEL project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project MoDEL project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project MoDEL project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project MoDEL project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project MoDEL project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project MoDEL project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project MoDEL project with this in-depth Project MoDEL Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project MoDEL projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project MoDEL and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project MoDEL investments work better.
This Project MoDEL All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.