This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Project Portfolio assessment.
‘The Art of Service’s self assessment works very well and provides significant visual analytics on operations to our end users.’ – Manager, IT Clinical Systems in the Healthcare Industry
‘The Art of Service has been a a great partner/vendor from the first day on. They provided us with all the necessary information during the decision making process just the same day they were requested. Implementation was done internally only, but The Art of Service supported when best practice guidelines were needed. We’re still happy with the product and didn’t regret our decision so far. The Art of Service keeps updating and developing it’s tools on a regular basis, offering new functionalities and support services. The Art of Service’s self assessment comes with all the functionalities that are necessary for our daily work.’ – Product Developer in the Services Industry
‘It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.’ – Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Project Portfolio Self-Assessment?
The Project Portfolio Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Project Portfolio work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Project Portfolio task and that every Project Portfolio outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Project Portfolio opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Project Portfolio advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Project Portfolio Self-Assessment. Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Portfolio improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Project Portfolio Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 633 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Portfolio Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Project Portfolio Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Portfolio projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Portfolio and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Project Portfolio with this Project Portfolio Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 633 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Project Portfolio?
- Define Question: Think about the people you identified for your Project Portfolio project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Measure Question: A program or project portfolio explains how an organization is implementing its strategy with projects. if product management answers the question are we managing the projects correctly?
- Analyze Question: How are the Project Portfolio’s objectives aligned to the organization’s overall business strategy?
- Improve Question: What problems are you facing and how do you consider Project Portfolio will circumvent those obstacles?
- Control Question: How to deal with Project Portfolio Changes?
- Sustain Question: – Regularly review and revise the project portfolio (eg several times a year)?
Value [to you] of the Project Portfolio Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Project Portfolio Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.