Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project RESISTANCE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project RESISTANCE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project RESISTANCE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project RESISTANCE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project RESISTANCE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- What are your key Project RESISTANCE organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Are there documented procedures?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- Do those selected for the Project RESISTANCE team have a good general understanding of what Project RESISTANCE is all about?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Who sets the Project RESISTANCE standards?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project RESISTANCE book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project RESISTANCE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project RESISTANCE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project RESISTANCE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project RESISTANCE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project RESISTANCE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project RESISTANCE Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project RESISTANCE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Project RESISTANCE project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member receives a Rating of Unsatisfactory?
- Project Schedule: How can you minimize or control changes to Project RESISTANCE project schedules?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Project RESISTANCE project progress?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Team Operating Agreement: What types of accommodations will be formulated and put in place for sustaining the team?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Project RESISTANCE project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Project RESISTANCE project?
Step-by-step and complete Project RESISTANCE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project RESISTANCE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project RESISTANCE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project RESISTANCE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project RESISTANCE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project RESISTANCE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project RESISTANCE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project RESISTANCE project with this in-depth Project RESISTANCE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project RESISTANCE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project RESISTANCE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project RESISTANCE investments work better.
This Project RESISTANCE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.