Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project Team Builder Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project Team Builder related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project Team Builder specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project Team Builder Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Team Builder improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Is maximizing Project Team Builder protection the same as minimizing Project Team Builder loss?
- What is the source of the strategies for Project Team Builder strengthening and reform?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- To what extent does management recognize Project Team Builder as a tool to increase the results?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project Team Builder book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project Team Builder self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project Team Builder Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project Team Builder areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Team Builder Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project Team Builder projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project Team Builder Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project Team Builder project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Is there a Schedule Management Plan that establishes the criteria and activities for developing, monitoring and controlling the Project Team Builder project schedule?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Decision Log: Adversarial Environment. Is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What hierarchical authority does the stakeholder have in the organization?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the Project Team Builder projects sustainability strategy that will ensure Project Team Builder project results will endure or be sustained?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and Project Team Builder project scope?
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
Step-by-step and complete Project Team Builder Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project Team Builder project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project Team Builder project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project Team Builder project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project Team Builder project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project Team Builder project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project Team Builder project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project Team Builder project with this in-depth Project Team Builder Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Team Builder projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Team Builder and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project Team Builder investments work better.
This Project Team Builder All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.