Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ProjectLibre Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ProjectLibre related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ProjectLibre specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ProjectLibre Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 862 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ProjectLibre improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 862 standard requirements:
- Will your CPE, CAD, RMS, GIS or mobile app product be able to seamlessly share and exchange data with other equipment, without the need for special interfaces, additional costs?
- Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
- Will the project collect and record identifiers and/or personal health information (PHI) for purposes other than treatment, payment or operations?
- Project Cos: tIs the CMMS product a standard, affordable, off-the-shelf software package that requires minimal or no customization by the Vendor?
- Project Cost- Is the CMM product a standard, affordable, off-the-shelf software package that requires minimal or no customization by the Vendor?
- The CMM was originally designed to evaluate the ability of government contractors to develop a software project. Will/does it work for us?
- How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individ- ual level autonomy in agile software teams?
- How much effort and investment in time and resources will be required to develop new tools, templates and processes?
- How many times have you had project delays because new ideas emerged late or the key stakeholders couldnt reach consensus?
- How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ProjectLibre book in PDF containing 862 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ProjectLibre self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ProjectLibre Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ProjectLibre areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ProjectLibre Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ProjectLibre projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ProjectLibre Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ProjectLibre project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have ProjectLibre project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the ProjectLibre project Team cease upon the delivery of the ProjectLibre projects outputs?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its methods are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Management Plan: Is there an incremental analysis/cost effectiveness analysis of proposed mitigation features based on an approved method and using an accepted model?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the ProjectLibre project sufficiently qualified?
- Procurement Management Plan: If standardized procurement documents are needed, where can others be found?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions of contract comply with the detail provided in the procurement documents and with the outcome of the procurement procedure followed?
- Risk Audit: What risk does not having unique identification present?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
Step-by-step and complete ProjectLibre Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ProjectLibre project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ProjectLibre project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ProjectLibre project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ProjectLibre project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ProjectLibre project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ProjectLibre project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ProjectLibre project with this in-depth ProjectLibre Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ProjectLibre projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ProjectLibre and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ProjectLibre investments work better.
This ProjectLibre All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.