Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ProjectManager.com Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ProjectManager.com related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ProjectManager.com specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ProjectManager.com Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ProjectManager.com improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a critical path to deliver ProjectManager.com results?
- How do we go about Comparing ProjectManager.com approaches/solutions?
- What are our needs in relation to ProjectManager.com skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Who is going to care?
- How do you use ProjectManager.com data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Is the ProjectManager.com scope manageable?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ProjectManager.com book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ProjectManager.com self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ProjectManager.com Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ProjectManager.com areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ProjectManager.com Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ProjectManager.com projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ProjectManager.com Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ProjectManager.com project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (ProjectManager.com project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the ProjectManager.com project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What preventative action can be taken to reduce the likelihood a risk will be realised?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do ProjectManager.com project team members work in the same physical location to enhance team performance?
- Risk Audit: Do you promote education and training opportunities?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the contractors involved take full responsibility?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures developed to respond to foreseeable emergencies and communicated to all involved?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the ProjectManager.com project?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what ProjectManager.com project phases are funded?
Step-by-step and complete ProjectManager.com Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ProjectManager.com project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ProjectManager.com project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ProjectManager.com project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ProjectManager.com project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ProjectManager.com project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ProjectManager.com project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ProjectManager.com projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ProjectManager.com and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ProjectManager.com investments work better.
This ProjectManager.com All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.