Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ProjectWise Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ProjectWise related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ProjectWise specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ProjectWise Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 752 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ProjectWise improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 752 standard requirements:
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing ProjectWise? There might be some that are less obvious?
- What defines Best in Class?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for ProjectWise improvements?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of ProjectWise into the services that we provide?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- Where can we break convention?
- Why is change control necessary?
- Think of your ProjectWise project. what are the main functions?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ProjectWise book in PDF containing 752 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ProjectWise self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ProjectWise Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ProjectWise areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ProjectWise Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ProjectWise projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ProjectWise Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ProjectWise project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Are cost risk analysis methods applied to develop contingencies for the estimated total ProjectWise project costs?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its general support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the ProjectWise project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If you plan to take the PMP exam soon, what should you do to prepare?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor ProjectWise project risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
- Project Schedule: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the ProjectWise project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement function/unit organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the actual tasks which the department has to carry out?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
Step-by-step and complete ProjectWise Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ProjectWise project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ProjectWise project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ProjectWise project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ProjectWise project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ProjectWise project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ProjectWise project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ProjectWise project with this in-depth ProjectWise Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ProjectWise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ProjectWise and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ProjectWise investments work better.
This ProjectWise All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: