Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ProjektronBCS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ProjektronBCS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ProjektronBCS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ProjektronBCS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ProjektronBCS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in ProjektronBCS ?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its ProjektronBCS processes?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict ProjektronBCS Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- How do you assess your ProjektronBCS workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect ProjektronBCS workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ProjektronBCS book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ProjektronBCS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ProjektronBCS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ProjektronBCS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ProjektronBCS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ProjektronBCS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ProjektronBCS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ProjektronBCS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or ProjektronBCS project window?
- Scope Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Initiating Process Group: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Project Scope Statement: Were key ProjektronBCS project stakeholders brought into the ProjektronBCS project Plan?
- Risk Register: What are the main aims, objectives of the policy, strategy, or service and the intended outcomes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone ProjektronBCS project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current work performance indicators and goals relatable to original goals as modified by contractual changes, replanning, and reprogramming actions?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you secure formal approval of changes and requirements from stakeholders?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Value Pocket Identification & Quantification What Are Value Pockets?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
Step-by-step and complete ProjektronBCS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ProjektronBCS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ProjektronBCS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ProjektronBCS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ProjektronBCS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ProjektronBCS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ProjektronBCS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ProjektronBCS project with this in-depth ProjektronBCS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ProjektronBCS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ProjektronBCS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ProjektronBCS investments work better.
This ProjektronBCS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.