Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ProjeQtOr Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ProjeQtOr related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ProjeQtOr specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ProjeQtOr Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 675 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ProjeQtOr improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 675 standard requirements:
- Does ProjeQtOr analysis show the relationships among important ProjeQtOr factors?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good ProjeQtOr project manager?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Do we all define ProjeQtOr in the same way?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed ProjeQtOr opportunities costing us money?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ProjeQtOr book in PDF containing 675 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ProjeQtOr self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ProjeQtOr Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ProjeQtOr areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ProjeQtOr Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ProjeQtOr projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ProjeQtOr Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ProjeQtOr project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are known obligations, such as salaries and contracts, encumbered at the beginning of the year?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the current level of skills and knowledge and behaviours of the group that will be impacted on. What prerequisite knowledge do these groups need?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Lessons Learned: How well was ProjeQtOr project status communicated throughout your involvement in the ProjeQtOr project?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this ProjeQtOr project or audit?
- Cost Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Risk Management Plan: How are Risk Analvsis and Prioritization Performed?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed ProjeQtOr project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed ProjeQtOr project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders signed by the purchasing agent?
Step-by-step and complete ProjeQtOr Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ProjeQtOr project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ProjeQtOr project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ProjeQtOr project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ProjeQtOr project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ProjeQtOr project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ProjeQtOr project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ProjeQtOr project with this in-depth ProjeQtOr Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ProjeQtOr projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ProjeQtOr and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ProjeQtOr investments work better.
This ProjeQtOr All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.