Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ProjeQtOr Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ProjeQtOr related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ProjeQtOr specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ProjeQtOr Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 675 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ProjeQtOr improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 675 standard requirements:
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Are team charters developed?
- How is the value delivered by ProjeQtOr being measured?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom ProjeQtOr project?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with ProjeQtOr?
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected ProjeQtOr results are met?
- Why is change control necessary?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ProjeQtOr book in PDF containing 675 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ProjeQtOr self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ProjeQtOr Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ProjeQtOr areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ProjeQtOr Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ProjeQtOr projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ProjeQtOr Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ProjeQtOr project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: What are the main things that hinder your ability to do a good job?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the ProjeQtOr project deliverables. Will the ProjeQtOr project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Variance Analysis: What is the performance to date and material commitment?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation – How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the ProjeQtOr project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you avoid subjective, flowery or non-specific statements?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to secure best performance from contractors?
- Executing Process Group: How can your organization use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does our vision/mission support a culture of quality data?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a new or renewed interest in the field of ProjeQtOr project management?
Step-by-step and complete ProjeQtOr Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ProjeQtOr project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ProjeQtOr project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ProjeQtOr project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ProjeQtOr project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ProjeQtOr project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ProjeQtOr project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ProjeQtOr project with this in-depth ProjeQtOr Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ProjeQtOr projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ProjeQtOr and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ProjeQtOr investments work better.
This ProjeQtOr All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.