Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Promotional mix Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Promotional mix related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Promotional mix specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Promotional mix Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Promotional mix improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Promotional mix strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Promotional mix project?
- Which of the elements of the promotional mix is usually regarded as most credible?
- Which promotional tools would be most effective in our promotional mix?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- What are your promotional mix, goals and objectives?
- What are the costs of reform?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- What needs improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Promotional mix book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Promotional mix self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Promotional mix Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Promotional mix areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Promotional mix Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Promotional mix projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Promotional mix Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Promotional mix project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Promotional mix project team?
- Quality Metrics: How do you know if everyone is trying to improve the right things?
- Initiating Process Group: For technology Promotional mix projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
- Quality Management Plan: Explain the procedures used to verify the data quality of the data being reviewed?
- Issue Log: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Procurement Audit: Does the cash disbursement policy prohibit drawing checks to cash or bearer?
- Project Scope Statement: What are some of the major deliverables of the Promotional mix project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that appropriate controls are in place to ensure propriety and regularity in delivery?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Promotional mix project team have enough people to execute the Promotional mix project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Is the routing of copies of purchase order forms defined?
Step-by-step and complete Promotional mix Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Promotional mix project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Promotional mix project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Promotional mix project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Promotional mix project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Promotional mix project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Promotional mix project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Promotional mix project with this in-depth Promotional mix Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Promotional mix projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Promotional mix and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Promotional mix investments work better.
This Promotional mix All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.