Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Protection Profile Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Protection Profile related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Protection Profile specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Protection Profile Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Protection Profile improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can you measure Protection Profile in a systematic way?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- How does Protection Profile integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- In a project to restructure Protection Profile outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Are team charters developed?
- Think of your Protection Profile project. what are the main functions?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Protection Profile book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Protection Profile self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Protection Profile Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Protection Profile areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Protection Profile Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Protection Profile projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Protection Profile Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Protection Profile project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Who will report Protection Profile project status to all stakeholders?
- Cost Management Plan: Mitigation – Based on the action, cost and probability of success, will the mitigation be made?
- Procurement Audit: Are proper authorization and approval required prior to payment?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Protection Profile project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current Protection Profile project(s) and support the application?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Protection Profile project team meetings conducted?
- Closing Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the Protection Profile project?
Step-by-step and complete Protection Profile Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Protection Profile project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Protection Profile project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Protection Profile project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Protection Profile project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Protection Profile project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Protection Profile project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Protection Profile project with this in-depth Protection Profile Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Protection Profile projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Protection Profile and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Protection Profile investments work better.
This Protection Profile All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.