Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical protocol conversion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any protocol conversion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated protocol conversion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the protocol conversion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which protocol conversion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Where can we break convention?
- Have you identified your protocol conversion key performance indicators?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our protocol conversion agendas for the next 3 years?
- Think about the functions involved in your protocol conversion project. what processes flow from these functions?
- How long will it take to change?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- Does protocol conversion analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the protocol conversion book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your protocol conversion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the protocol conversion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which protocol conversion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough protocol conversion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage protocol conversion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step protocol conversion Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 protocol conversion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is used as a basis for instructional decisions?
- WBS Dictionary: Are protocol conversion projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Quality Management Plan: How do your action plans support the strategic objectives?
- Decision Log: How does the use a Decision Support System influence the strategies/tactics or costs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which types of reports would help provide summary information to senior management?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Cost Management Plan: Do protocol conversion project managers participating in the protocol conversion project know the protocol conversion projects true status first hand?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
Step-by-step and complete protocol conversion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 protocol conversion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 protocol conversion project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 protocol conversion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 protocol conversion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 protocol conversion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 protocol conversion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any protocol conversion project with this in-depth protocol conversion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose protocol conversion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in protocol conversion and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make protocol conversion investments work better.
This protocol conversion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: