Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Protocol III Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Protocol III related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Protocol III specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Protocol III Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Protocol III improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Which Protocol III goals are the most important?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- How do controls support value?
- Is Protocol III linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Protocol III is underway?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Is the Protocol III process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Protocol III?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Protocol III book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Protocol III self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Protocol III Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Protocol III areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Protocol III Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Protocol III projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Protocol III Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Protocol III project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Protocol III project managers of large information technology Protocol III projects need strong technical skills?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the Protocol III project?
- Lessons Learned: What on the Protocol III project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Initiating Process Group: Are stakeholders properly informed about the status of the Protocol III project?
- Cost Baseline: Verify business objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Requirements Documentation: What marketing channels do you want to use: e-mail, letter or sms?
- Risk Management Plan: How are Risk Analvsis and Prioritization Performed?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
Step-by-step and complete Protocol III Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Protocol III project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Protocol III project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Protocol III project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Protocol III project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Protocol III project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Protocol III project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Protocol III project with this in-depth Protocol III Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Protocol III projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Protocol III and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Protocol III investments work better.
This Protocol III All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.