Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Public Web APIs Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Public Web APIs related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Public Web APIs specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Public Web APIs Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Public Web APIs improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Public Web APIs?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Public Web APIs process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Public Web APIs process available?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Do we all define Public Web APIs in the same way?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Public Web APIs book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Public Web APIs self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Public Web APIs Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Public Web APIs areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Public Web APIs Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Public Web APIs projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Public Web APIs Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Public Web APIs project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Public Web APIs project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How and when do you enter into Public Web APIs project Procurement Management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What training requirements are there based upon the required skills and resources?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Public Web APIs project?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz – What changed on Public Web APIs project Scope Statement input?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Risk Management Plan: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
Step-by-step and complete Public Web APIs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Public Web APIs project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Public Web APIs project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Public Web APIs project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Public Web APIs project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Public Web APIs project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Public Web APIs project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Public Web APIs project with this in-depth Public Web APIs Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Public Web APIs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Public Web APIs and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Public Web APIs investments work better.
This Public Web APIs All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.