Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Quality cost delivery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Quality cost delivery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Quality cost delivery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Quality cost delivery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 860 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Quality cost delivery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 860 standard requirements:
- How does Quality cost delivery integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Quality cost delivery goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What is measured?
- What trouble can we get into?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Quality cost delivery values?
- Who is On the Team?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- What is our formula for success in Quality cost delivery ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Quality cost delivery book in PDF containing 860 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Quality cost delivery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Quality cost delivery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Quality cost delivery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Quality cost delivery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Quality cost delivery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Quality cost delivery Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Quality cost delivery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Quality cost delivery project Scope during Quality cost delivery project Initiation and Planning?
- Planning Process Group: Are the follow-up indicators relevant and do they meet the quality needed to measure the outputs and outcomes of the Quality cost delivery project?
- Risk Audit: The Halo Effect in Business Risk Audits: Can Strategic Risk Assessment Bias Auditor Judgment about Accounting Details?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation – How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the Quality cost delivery project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Quality Audit: What does the organizarion look for in a Quality audit?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Were the tasks or work products prepared by the consultant useful?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Do you use tools like decomposition and rolling-wave planning to produce the activity list and other outputs?
Step-by-step and complete Quality cost delivery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Quality cost delivery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Quality cost delivery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Quality cost delivery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Quality cost delivery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Quality cost delivery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Quality cost delivery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Quality cost delivery project with this in-depth Quality cost delivery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Quality cost delivery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Quality cost delivery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Quality cost delivery investments work better.
This Quality cost delivery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.