Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Quality cost delivery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Quality cost delivery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Quality cost delivery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Quality cost delivery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 754 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Quality cost delivery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 754 standard requirements:
- What are your current levels and trends in key Quality cost delivery measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Are there Quality cost delivery problems defined?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- Do we have past Quality cost delivery Successes?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Is the Quality cost delivery scope manageable?
- Strategic planning -Quality cost delivery relations
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Quality cost delivery book in PDF containing 754 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Quality cost delivery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Quality cost delivery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Quality cost delivery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Quality cost delivery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Quality cost delivery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Quality cost delivery Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Quality cost delivery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the Quality cost delivery project need to be analyzed further to uncover additional responsibilities?
- Executing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in Quality cost delivery project time management?
- Procurement Audit: Are bank accounts reconciled by an individual independent of the disbursement responsibilities?
- Communications Management Plan: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization able to present documentary evidence in support of compliance?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Risk Audit: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Quality cost delivery project leaders committed to this Quality cost delivery project full time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for Quality cost delivery project risks determined?
Step-by-step and complete Quality cost delivery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Quality cost delivery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Quality cost delivery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Quality cost delivery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Quality cost delivery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Quality cost delivery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Quality cost delivery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Quality cost delivery project with this in-depth Quality cost delivery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Quality cost delivery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Quality cost delivery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Quality cost delivery investments work better.
This Quality cost delivery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.