Be accountable for mentoring, training and development activities by industry experts abound, while the nature of the business encourages cross functional and interdepartmental learning, communication and teamwork that lead to continuous improvement in all areas.
More Uses of the Quality engineering Toolkit:
- Promote the professional development of the workforce and foster a culture of collaboration, engagement, inclusion, affordability, innovation, value growth and continuous improvement.
- Control: partner with manufacturing, quality, business operations, and leverage the broader it organization to develop solutions through effective use of business and process analysis techniques.
- Ensure your organization functions in conjunction with sales personnel, interacting directly with customers in the development of new products and to communicate capabilities while providing solutions in response to customer request of current production issues.
- Ensure your organization identifies and implements effective process control systems to support the development, qualification, and on going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Orchestrate: role accountable for establishing standards and best practices for vendor supplied quality assurance, quality engineer and developer resources who take direction from application delivery peers.
- Devise: where your competitors supply products, your organization teams up with customers and commits to developing solutions that help customers lower costs, improve efficiencies, and increase profitability.
- Develop new approaches to solve problems identified during Quality Engineering activities and be accountable in applying Product Quality Process techniques to process improvement.
- Ensure your organization serves as a Quality representative for New Product introduction to improve awareness, visibility, communication on quality to support departmental, functional, site, divisional and corporate quality goals and priorities.
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative and beneficial programs/projects aimed at improving customer satisfaction, quality systems, and operational efficiency.
- Be accountable for operational processes through dashboards and metrics, partnering with Application Delivery and Release Management leadership to ensure Production Quality standards are met.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for the development, execution, and coordination of focused quality improvement programs/projects that assure Flawless Launches.
- Develop technical knowledge in quality engineering, specifications/standards, drawing interpretation, measurement and analysis methods, processes and products, relevant technologies, and problem solving methodology.
- Initiate supplier corrective action process, review, approval and monitoring; assure containment, closed loop Root Cause Corrective Action is obtained; communicate issue and resolution to functional stakeholders.
- Evaluate and verify supplier process controls and supplier quality systems, analyze product failures, facilitate writing and/or approve results of corrective actions of suppliers.
- Provide direction on test methods and protocols to ensure verification activity is adequate to assure the safety and efficacy of the device for product development and quality conformance teams.