Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Quantum process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Quantum process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Quantum process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Quantum process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Quantum process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Quantum process objectives?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What will be measured?
- What is the source of the strategies for Quantum process strengthening and reform?
- How will you measure your Quantum process effectiveness?
- Are there Quantum process Models?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Quantum process book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Quantum process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Quantum process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Quantum process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Quantum process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Quantum process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Quantum process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Quantum process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What are the strategic implications with clients when auditors focus audit resources based on business-level risks?
- Planning Process Group: If task X starts two days late, what is the effect on the Quantum process project end date?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the product release be stable and mature enough to be deployed in the user community?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Quantum process project sufficient?
- Requirements Management Plan: Have stakeholders been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Quantum process project deliverables?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for status updates and maintenance defined?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Quantum process project requirements?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups / audience that will be impacted by this change?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
Step-by-step and complete Quantum process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Quantum process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Quantum process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Quantum process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Quantum process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Quantum process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Quantum process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Quantum process project with this in-depth Quantum process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Quantum process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Quantum process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Quantum process investments work better.
This Quantum process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.