Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Radio over IP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Radio over IP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Radio over IP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Radio over IP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Radio over IP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Radio over IP will circumvent those obstacles?
- How do you manage and improve your Radio over IP work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Does Radio over IP appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Radio over IP data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Radio over IP book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Radio over IP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Radio over IP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Radio over IP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Radio over IP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Radio over IP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Radio over IP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Radio over IP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is meant by activity dependencies and how do they relate to network diagramming?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Radio over IP project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Variance Analysis: How does the monthly budget compare to the actual experience?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Radio over IP project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Project Portfolio management: How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Radio over IP project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the Radio over IP project that were not in the plan?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
- Procurement Audit: Are unusual uses of organization funds investigated?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
Step-by-step and complete Radio over IP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Radio over IP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Radio over IP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Radio over IP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Radio over IP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Radio over IP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Radio over IP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Radio over IP project with this in-depth Radio over IP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Radio over IP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Radio over IP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Radio over IP investments work better.
This Radio over IP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.