Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RAID Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RAID related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RAID specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RAID Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 768 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RAID improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 768 standard requirements:
- What is the impact on raid set performance when higher revolutions per minute (rpm) drives are mixed with lower rpm drives?
- What happens if you happen to lose an entire node in a hyperconverged infrastructure cluster?
- What are the optimal raid configurations to use in my environment?
- How about combining RAID and RAIN into a single solution?
- Are People Afraid to Let You Know When They re Under Allocated?
- Which raid technique does the graphic represent?
- Which challenges do raid technologies address?
- Which raid type uses a dedicated parity disk?
- What is a benefit of data striping in raid?
- How to measure the performance of RAID levels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RAID book in PDF containing 768 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RAID self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RAID Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RAID areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RAID Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RAID projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RAID Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RAID project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- WBS Dictionary: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Scope Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Cost Baseline: Has the RAID project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the RAID project communication plan?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many information technology professionals have experience writing RFPs and evaluating proposals for information technology RAID projects?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
- Executing Process Group: Is the RAID project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
Step-by-step and complete RAID Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RAID project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RAID project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RAID project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RAID project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RAID project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RAID project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RAID project with this in-depth RAID Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RAID projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RAID and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RAID investments work better.
This RAID All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.