Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rapid transit technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rapid transit technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rapid transit technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rapid transit technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rapid transit technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- How do we keep improving Rapid transit technology?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Is Rapid transit technology linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Rapid transit technology moving forward?
- What are the costs of reform?
- How do we measure improved Rapid transit technology service perception, and satisfaction?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rapid transit technology book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rapid transit technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rapid transit technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rapid transit technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rapid transit technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rapid transit technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rapid transit technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rapid transit technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: General estimate of the costs and times to complete the Rapid transit technology project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many I’s: Do all the identified roles need to be routinely informed or only in exceptional circumstances?
- Cost Management Plan: Planning and scheduling responsibilities – How will the responsibilities for planning and scheduling be allocated?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Rapid transit technology project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Rapid transit technology project is not yet fully understood?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Rapid transit technology project?
- Procurement Audit: What are the required standards of quality assurance or environmental management?
Step-by-step and complete Rapid transit technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rapid transit technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rapid transit technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rapid transit technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rapid transit technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rapid transit technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rapid transit technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rapid transit technology project with this in-depth Rapid transit technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rapid transit technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rapid transit technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rapid transit technology investments work better.
This Rapid transit technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.