Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rational Rhapsody Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rational Rhapsody related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rational Rhapsody specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rational Rhapsody Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rational Rhapsody improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Rational Rhapsody models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Rational Rhapsody?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What business benefits will Rational Rhapsody goals deliver if achieved?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Rational Rhapsody’s gains?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Rational Rhapsody effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rational Rhapsody book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rational Rhapsody self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rational Rhapsody Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rational Rhapsody areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rational Rhapsody Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rational Rhapsody projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rational Rhapsody Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rational Rhapsody project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What communication network would you use – informal or formal?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff interests – is the group or the person interested in working for this Rational Rhapsody project?
- Risk Data Sheet: Is the data sufficiently specified in terms of the type of failure being analysed, and its frequency or probability?
- Project Schedule: How can you minimize or control changes to Rational Rhapsody project schedules?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the tools and techniques to be used in each phase?
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Does the Rational Rhapsody project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What upcoming plans do you have to complete training and assessment Rational Rhapsody projects (or modify existing Rational Rhapsody projects) in the next 3 months?
Step-by-step and complete Rational Rhapsody Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rational Rhapsody project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rational Rhapsody project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rational Rhapsody project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rational Rhapsody project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rational Rhapsody project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rational Rhapsody project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rational Rhapsody project with this in-depth Rational Rhapsody Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rational Rhapsody projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rational Rhapsody and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rational Rhapsody investments work better.
This Rational Rhapsody All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.