Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Raytheon Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Raytheon Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Raytheon Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Raytheon Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Raytheon Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is it like to work for me?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Is there a Raytheon Intelligence management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Think of your Raytheon Intelligence project. what are the main functions?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- What is the source of the strategies for Raytheon Intelligence strengthening and reform?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Raytheon Intelligence into the services that we provide?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Raytheon Intelligence book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Raytheon Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Raytheon Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Raytheon Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Raytheon Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Raytheon Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Raytheon Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Raytheon Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a process (test plans, inspections, reviews) defined for verifying outputs for each task?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Raytheon Intelligence project work proceeding in accordance with the original Raytheon Intelligence project schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Raytheon Intelligence project?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional Raytheon Intelligence project(s) could be initiated as a result of this Raytheon Intelligence project?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Cost Management Plan: For example, will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
Step-by-step and complete Raytheon Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Raytheon Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Raytheon Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Raytheon Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Raytheon Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Raytheon Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Raytheon Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Raytheon Intelligence project with this in-depth Raytheon Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Raytheon Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Raytheon Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Raytheon Intelligence investments work better.
This Raytheon Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.