Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ReadSoft Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ReadSoft related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ReadSoft specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ReadSoft Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ReadSoft improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to ReadSoft?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Cloud management for ReadSoft do we really need one?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Is maximizing ReadSoft protection the same as minimizing ReadSoft loss?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ReadSoft book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ReadSoft self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ReadSoft Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ReadSoft areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ReadSoft Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ReadSoft projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ReadSoft Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ReadSoft project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain their commitment?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the ReadSoft project?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the ReadSoft project risks be managed according to the ReadSoft projects risk management process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the ReadSoft project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What were the goals and objectives of the communications strategy for the ReadSoft project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the tools selected accomplish the scheduling needs?
- Milestone List: What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Procurement Audit: Was the payment made to the supplier/ contractor within the time frames indicated in the contracts?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Team Operating Agreement: What administrative supports will be put in place to support the team and the teams supervisor?
Step-by-step and complete ReadSoft Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ReadSoft project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ReadSoft project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ReadSoft project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ReadSoft project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ReadSoft project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ReadSoft project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ReadSoft project with this in-depth ReadSoft Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ReadSoft projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ReadSoft and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ReadSoft investments work better.
This ReadSoft All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.